I have been very busy since last golf season putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about Golf, which I believe gives valuable playing tips that I’ve gained through my experience golfing and in my observations of others golfing skills. The table of contents follows:
– How to properly line up your Fourth putt.
– How to hit a Nike from the rough when you hit a Titleist from the tee.
– How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
– How to get more distance off the Shank.
– When to give the Ranger the finger.
– Using your shadow on the Greens to confuse your opponent.
– When to implement Handicap Management.
– Proper excuses for drinking beer before 8 a.m.
– How to urinate behind a staked tree. Undetected.
– How to rationalize a 6-hour round.
– How to find that ball that everyone else saw go in the water.
– Why your spouse doesn’t care that you birdied the 5th.
– How to let a Fivesome play through your Twosome.
– How to relax when you are hitting three off the Tee.
– When to suggest major swing corrections to your opponent.
– God and the meaning of The Birdie-To-Bogey Putt.
– When to re-grip your Ball Retriever.
– Why men will pay $8.00 a beer from the Cart Girl and give her a $5 tip, but will balk at a $3.50 Beer at the 19th Hole and stiff the Bartender.
Hopefully you will find this book intriguing and purchase a copy