Want to Boost Tournament Business? We Can Help.

You know that golf tournaments are money makers – for the charity or association and for the golf course. Look at any weekday on the tee sheet and the regular income won’t compare with a day that has a tournament scheduled.

But it takes a lot of time and energy to market your course to those local groups that wish to raise funds for this cause or that. 

Tournament Masters and the Golf Tournament Association of America (GTAA) can help you.

What we do is manage golf events for groups that have no earthly idea how to manage a golf event or for those that are seeing dwindling results.  Your course is terrific on “day of event” matters, but we both know that “day of event” is only 10% of what it takes to be a successful event.  The other 90% involves recruiting golfers, selling sponsors, arranging for unique contests, and basic “care and feeding” of the tournament committee.  Most courses don’t have the staff to do that.  That is where we come in.

So how do we help you? Partner with us for a 3- hour seminar for organizations that host golf tournaments such as charities, associations, meetings planners, chambers, etc. Our average seminar will have around 50 tournament planners there and the golf course that hosts the seminar will generate 2 to 3 new events generating $10,000 to $20,000 in new business.  At the same time, invite your existing tournament customers and we can show them how to bring more golfers to their next event which means more revenue to your bottom line.

For a bit more information about the seminars, take a quick look at this video:

We have a proven track record of boosting business for courses all over the country.  Give us a call and let’s see what we can do for your course.

Trackback from your site.